Give me the chance to make music as part of imaginative play
- For example, a story set on a farm with ‘Baa baa, black sheep’, Goosey goosey gander’ and ‘Horsey, horsey’
- A story about travel with ‘The wheels on the bus’, ‘Daisy, daisy’, ‘I’m a choo choo train’
- A story about going on holiday: ‘We’re all going on a summer holiday’, ‘The sun has got his hat on’
- A story about a trip to the zoo: ‘We’re going to the zoo, zoo, zoo’, ‘Nellie the elephant’, ‘We’re going on a bear hunt’
- Supplement the stories with actions and toys
- Make recordings for friends and relatives to enjoy!